Frequently Asked Questions
A. Description of Works
Each piece is hand painted by me, Beverly Claire Kaiya. All works are made in Japan. A Certificate of Authenticity is included. Reverse of the painting includes:
- My Japanese rakkan (stamp) ‘Claire’ in Japanese kanji
- My signature and printed name
B. Materials Used
I use quality painting materials.
- Wrapped Canvas: Caravaggio stretched canvas made in Italy. Each piece is primed with artist-grade gesso.
- Canvas Board: Holbein canvas board made in Japan. Each piece is primed with artist-grade gesso.
- Paper: 100% cotton, acid-free, 425gsm (200-lb), 300gsm (140-lb) or 270gsm (110l-lb), rough or cold-pressed watercolor paper
- Paint: Professional artist-grade watercolors are used
- Colors: Scanned or photographed as accurately as possible. Please note that colors may vary from monitor to monitor.
C. Shipping and Handling
All works are shipped from Yokohama, Japan. The Japan Post EMS, an express delivery service with online tracking system, is used. Click here to view shipping rates.
- Delivery: I ship within 2 days after receiving cleared payment. Delivery times may vary.
- Handling: After shipping I will email you the tracking code as well as estimated date of delivery. The package may be tracked through the Japan Post online tracking system.
D. Return Policy
After receiving the item, please contact me within 30 days if you wish to return your purchase.
- I refund via Paypal.
- Please note that the buyer pays for return shipping.
E. Payment Details
I accept the following methods:
- Paypal (preferred)
- Credit cards
- Japan Post bank account transfer is also available for customers residing in Japan.
Please contact me via info[at]beverlyclaire.com, or use the form below: